Saturday, May 24, 2014

Aiden

Let me first off saying, I would much rather do this in person but we don't see us much as in where we can talk. I hate it a lot and want to have conversations with you. You are a very beautiful and hard-working girl, plus I can tell how sweet you really are. It's not to see that in you and why I like you so much. I would like to get to know each other better and maybe hope for you to give a chance to take you out on a date. I guarantee you will not regret the decision. I would do anything for you and help you anyway I can. I'm very nice and you will be the first thought that comes to my mind 24/7. I would make time for you anytime and change my schedule if I have to so we can hangout. Whatever your schedule has, I'll coordinate out schedules together so we can go out. A main reason I still like to go to work is to see your beautiful self come in. Just seeing you makes my day. I don't know if you know the song, but "Against All Odds" by Phil Collins feels like the situation and makes me thing. I would have the link to click to, but since it's a letter, it's kinda hard to, lol. Oh what technology has done to us, haha. I would do anything to have you in my life, seriously! You can either talk to me about this in person - I can stay later to what you get off or you can text me still at 815-272-1135 at anytime! :)

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment