These are players that could be traded:
1) Aaron Heilman: He has not help the Cubs at all and should be on his way out of town,
Teams that could be interested: Giants, Mets, White Sox, Angels and other teams desperate for bullpen help.
2) Mike Fontenot: He has put up crappy numbers since he was inserted into the starting roll at second base.
Teams that could be interested: Mets, Giants, Dodgers, Mariners, Tigers, Indians.
3) Milton Bradley: He has put up a bad average but his OBP is close to .400 and that is hard to replace. The bas part is the Cubs will have to pay most of his contract.
Teams that could be interested: White Sox, Red Sox, Angels, Tigers, Marlins.
4) Jeff Baker: His stock has gone up as he continues to hit but I see Fontenot being traded before him.
Teams that could be interested: Any team that needs a bench player or a fill in until there starter comes back.
5) Jake Fox: He can hit but can't feld, I see DH.
Teams that could be interested: Any team that needs a DH.
Those are some names I can think of that may be traded and who might be interested.