This is what I would do if I was the manager of the Chicago Cubs:
1) I would not take a pitcher out of the inning if he is pitching good because the batter is the opposite of his pitching arm. Unless the batter kills the pitcher. Pinella always does that and I dislike that.
2) Let the pitchers pitch 100 pitches if they are pitching good and not take them out.
3) Play the hotter hand and not the player who is getting paid the most money.
4) Call up Castro and move Therot to 2nd. If Theriot is not hitting, make him platoon with Fontenot.
My Starting Lineup with the team they have right now:
1) SS Ryan Theriot
2) LF Tyler Colvin
3) 1B Derrek Lee
4) 3B Aramis Ramirez
5) CF Marlon Byrd
6) RF Xavier Nady/ Kosuke Fukudome
7) C Geovany Soto
8) 2B Mike Fontenot/ Jeff Baker
9) P Pitcher
That is what I would do different to the Cubs.