Monday, April 26, 2010

Recap of Yesterdays Game...

The only reason I am doing this is because I was there. As you already know, the Cubs killed by beating Milwaukee 12-2.

Things that I saw when I was there and what was good or bad:

1) I know Ramirez is struggling with the average but is hitting the ball with more authority.

2) The Cubs need to find more playing time for the youngster Colvin.

3) How can you call up Castro when all your players are hitting. Like Theriot who went 5-6.

4) I know Wells did not walk anybody but his command was shaky at best.

5) Kosuke's cleat got stuck in the sand down the right field line. That is where I sat, right by the railing so I could see.

6) The Cubs can hit the ball hard, far and hit a lot when they are in a grove at the plate.

I will do one more of these when I go to the Cubs game at Wrigley on July 4th when they face the Reds.

No comments:

Post a Comment