Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What to do with Samasrdzija...

Where should I start? Ummmmmmm I know, how bout this, HE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He should not be in the majors and should be in the minors or unemployed. He should go back to football where he was actually good. When he comes in, he either walks the batter or gives up a hit. To me he only has a fastball that he throws right down the plate or high over the player. And the batters eyes light up and then they kill the ball.

He came in the games yesterday and just need to get 1 out but he walks the first batter, gives up a stolen base and then a double where the runner scores. Then he gets taken out.

If they still play him, maybe they will call me to come into the game. I can't do any worse than him, only better.

Like I stated before, he should be sent down when pitcher Ted Lilly returns from the DL on April 24th.

I guess we should just wait until Aprile 24th then to see if he gets sent down.

No comments:

Post a Comment