As every month, there are good things but there bad things too in a month.
1) Alfonso Soriano and Geovany Soto got back to there 2008 forms and not 2009. But there is tons of baseball left.
2) Marlon Byrd and Ryan Theriot are tied for the major league with most multi-hit games. This is pretty awesome!
3) The weakest part going into the season was expected to be the starting rotation but they have been top in the league for most of the month and most of the stats.
1) Derrek Lee and Aramis Ramirez have had a slow months. But in Lee's defence,he is starting to get hits. On the other hand, Ramirez is getting closer but still far away. Maybe a new month will turn him around.
2)The bullpen has had there struggles but with Big Z to the mix, there era has dropbig times. But 3 pitchers can't be all (Marshall, Zambrano and Marmol). Let's see how they do and if they add a piece,
3) Not that great of a month, the Cubs finish at 500 but were improving at the later part of a month. Expect a better month that April and a run for 1st place.
I will have the same thing for May also when the time comes.