Sunday, May 9, 2010

What's with Grabow...

In unexpected moves, relief pitcher John Grabow was sent to Chicago for an MRI in his knee but results were negative.

When Grabow pitch 2 days ago, everything look good besides his pitching which was just awful. Is this a move the Cubs just made up so he can be pushed to go on the DL because he is not pitching great? I think it could be and this is how they are going to do it.

If Grabow does go on the DL, I would like to see Cahner come up and see what he does against major league pitching. But if you look at the stats in Triple A, it will be either Casey Coleman or Thomas Diamond. With my pick going to Diamond. I thought he pitch good enough to make it out of spring training and I think he will be the right choice.

Let's just see what happens with Grabow down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment