Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bruce levines Chat

Here is the latest from a Levines weekly Tuesday chat:

He says the Cubs center fielder in 2010 will be either Rick Ankiel, Marlon Byrd or Scott Podsednik. I prefer Ankiel because he is the youngest, best defender and has the best shot for most potential.

The Cubs do have interest in Kiko Calero but don't like his recent injury history. They dont want to give him the money and he gets injure then. I agree with that but will like him to be in there bullpen in 2010.

This is a surprise but 2B Olando Hudson is not on the Cubs list. I don't know if it should be high on the list but should at least be on it.

The Cubs are still keeping contact with the Mets about 2B Luis Castilla. The only way I do a trade is if the Cubs trade a bad contract in return.

The Cubs are not interested in RP Octavio Dotel. Thank god I did not like him with the White Sox and he stunk.

I will have another post up later and next Tuesday, I will have the recap his chat again.

No comments:

Post a Comment