Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christimas.................................

This post is for today and tomorrow to wish you a Merry Christmas:

I am glad to write about the best MLB team in the league and if you don't know what I am talking about it is the Chicago Cubs. I been writing for my blog for almost a year and I try to write a new post everyday so you can keep up with my blod because you know I will have something. So thanks for reading my blog.

The Cubs will have a more happier Christimas with the departure of disgruntled outfielder Milton Bradley who was traded to the M's about a week ago.

Today was a pretty slow day in the world of baseball and you probably will see the same tomorrow and the next couple days for MLB front office personel to spend time with there family. But who knows maybe they have no family and will be working.

Have a Merry Christmas and drive safe. If something does break I will have it but if not, I will be back to writing on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment