Saturday, November 14, 2009

Updates on Curtis Granderson...

Here are a few more links on Granderson:

More by Rogers, Rogers source indicated that the Cubs could trade low price veterans that the Tigers can either trade or keep for Granderson. Rogers mentions Jake Fox, Micah Hoffpauir, Aaron Heilman, Mike Fontenot, Aaron Miles and Tom Gorzelanny. If that would get Granderson, I would trade any of those players, but that is unlikely to get a deal done.

Rogers also said that Jim Hendry did talk to the Tigers GM about multiple players at the GM Meetings. My guess is they did talk about Granderson and this is one team Jim hendry talk to about Milton Bradley.

Lynn Henning of the Detroit News mentioned a possible package from the Cubs that included Starlin Castro, Josh Vitters and Andrew Cashner and if the Cubs would not do that package, they should hand over Carlos Marmol. I would not trade any of those players for just Granderson. I would only trade any of those players for Adrian Gonzalez, Roy Halladay, Felix Hernandez and etc.

So, would the Cubs get a deal done, I sure hop so but with not giving much up. I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment